Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Blessing Day thoughts & a few photos!

Sweet Bree's Blessing day. I think I get weepier with each child's blessing day. It's such a special day of celebration, unconditional love, family and reaping rewards from the priesthood. Casey mentions how amazing it is to see so deeply into each child's little spirit and recognize just how much love our Father in Heaven feels for each soul. We are the luckiest to have her in our home & family.


7 comments:

Emily said...

What gorgeous girls you all are! I just LOVE her litle blessing dress!

Liz O. said...

Sweet Baby Bree! We love that girl! I've never met such a smiley baby!

Jenny P. said...

She looks so sweet! I love blessing days too. You look amazing as well, by the way.

Amy D said...

What a beauty! You have such an amazing way of saying things. I love your blog!

Kristi said...

So so so so sweet. Wish I could have been there...

Emily said...

Katie & Casey--

Congrats on the blessing. What a wonderful experience! You all look great.

I noticed that you are doing some digi-scrap stuff. That's awesome. I have found a few fun websites that have really cute free stuff. Email me if you are interested. emmcclelland at yahoo dot com.

LaRon and jNae said...

It was a great day. I love watching you and Casey with your beautiful family.

Nothing but love,
LR & jNae