Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Thought this was lovely advice...

5 comments:

Sibber said...

Katie... That was amazing! I LOVED IT! Thanks for sharing that. It certainly puts things into perspective, when things can truly get out of perspective! You are awesome! Thanks a ton! Love ya!

Sarah said...

Thanks for sharing that. What a good way to start the day. I think hearing that in his own voice really helped me to think about what he was saying as opposed to reading it. Did you by chance hear this talk while you were at BYU? Thanks again!

Emily said...

Wow. Cool. I really loved it. If you don't mind, I think I'll be adding it to my blog. That was just awesome and truly inspiring.

jaci said...

Wow Katie! I'm so glad I took the time to watch that! I knew if you thought it was inspiring I needed to watch it! It was just what I needed, thank yo so much for sharing! I just think the world of you!

Cameron Peterson said...

Loved it, I might steal it for my blog. How's life? Ev was yearning to have Ash over yesterday and I had to hold my ground that it was FHE. Maybe we could have a combined FHE hike or something sometime. You're awesome, I'm glad you guys are around!!