Thursday, September 18, 2008

If I don't answer...

Casey found my cellphone in the bathroom sink...with the faucet running. Thank you Tink!

This happens to you, right? Right?!? No, you say???? Nuts...

Update: I can't believe it--it's working again! I take back anything bad I've ever said about the Razr phone...We can resume life as usual:)

7 comments:

Sibber said...

Oh, dang! Sorry to hear about your phone! may it rest in pieces! :)

Julie said...

Um...no. But mulitiple times I have found my cellphone at the bottom of the garbage...no permanent damage done there. Little girls are great aren't they. And by the way...I am so sorry I didn't sub the second half...I am so selfish and competitive. Please for give me..I will do better next time.

House Of P said...

Not the bathroom sink, but our cordless phone has made it into the washing machine during the wash cycle & the Kitchen sink. My cell phone has been out of commission several times thanks to "I" drooling & chewing on it. It always thinks it trying to hotsync until it drys out. Frustrating!

Amy D said...

My Mom is especially good about washing her phone in the washing machine :) Glad to hear yours survived the ordeal.

Stephanie said...

Hi Owens family! It looks like you guys are having lots of fun this year. I am jealous of the California trip, I've been yearning for a Disney Theme park for a few years now. Oh and once my phone ended up in a toilet and it still works, but the battery doesn't last very long. I'm glad yours still works too!

sue said...

Hi Katie! Good on ya - playin' soccer! How fun! Your CA trip looks like it was super fun, too. And, no, never dropped my cell phone in the sink, but I washed Steve's once? (like through the laundry) No, it didn't recover.

Rachele said...

Oh Katie, it's happened to me...except it was Robbie...my phone...Utah Lake--bad news! I've been there :). I'm teasin'. You're awesome for picking up soccer holy smokes! That's great.