Those are HILARIOUS!!! Thanks for sharing that! I think Casey looks familiar... like ALL my age looked like he did/does in high school! So funny! Thanks Kates!
This made my day, haha! I'm definitely checking out the website, thanks!
LOVE IT. The 80s were a good year for you and your sweet.
That is THE funniest thing I have ever seen hahah !
hahahahahaha oh my word! Why would you ever do this! That's hilarious though, Casey's are awesome
Katie, That is so cool! You have such a pretty face that you seriously look good in all those pictures- lucky!! meg
I am laughing out loud. That was crazy. How do you have time to do that?!
Wow hilarious! The 80's featheredness is classic! I might have to join the fun.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Those are HILARIOUS!!! Thanks for sharing that! I think Casey looks familiar... like ALL my age looked like he did/does in high school! So funny! Thanks Kates!
This made my day, haha! I'm definitely checking out the website, thanks!
LOVE IT. The 80s were a good year for you and your sweet.
That is THE funniest thing I have ever seen hahah !
hahahahahaha oh my word! Why would you ever do this! That's hilarious though, Casey's are awesome
Katie,
That is so cool! You have such a pretty face that you seriously look good in all those pictures- lucky!! meg
I am laughing out loud. That was crazy. How do you have time to do that?!
Wow hilarious! The 80's featheredness is classic! I might have to join the fun.
Post a Comment