Growing up, I went through a rather L O N G phase where I was a ninny.
Honest to goodness, we have a video of all the kids after a day at Disneyland where my dad asked us what everyones favorite ride was. My brothers and sisters start shouting out various rides like, "Space Mountain!" or "Big Thunder!!". And there is my 9- year-old self, thinking real hard, then saying in a nasally voice, "Ummm...the monorail?" What the!?! Isn't that just transportation from point A to point B at the park?!? I'm still embarrassed...
So, I'm glad my kids aren't scared to experience life, as long as they are having fun, right? They tried some new things today on the boat, namely wakeboarding with their Uncle Russ. Here's Ty-guy:


And Ash:

Then we pulled out the old Bobsked where you go from tummy, to knees, to standing. Well, we almost got a shot of the standing part, but what can ya do?

And here are the little girls just loving life on the boat. 
9 comments:
Oh my goodness... those are the sweetest pictures of Ty with Russ! How cool of an uncle is he! :) Love all the pictures! What a fun day for you all! Cute baby girls! Love ya!
By the way... you are an awesome mom!
ohhhhh, looks like fun! Your kiddos are too cute!
Wow! They are so brave. I am pretty happy to sit in the boat too! What a fun mom you are!
Yeah, I remember the ninny days. I'm glad you didn't pass on the genes! Your kids are brave and darling!
I love the mountains in the background of those pictures... makes me miss that part of the country.
I am happy to sit in the boat as well! Good job with the kids!
How fun that you're teaching your darling kids to love the water at such an early age. What memories they'll have. You're such a great Mom!
I'm impressed! Wish we could get Wyatt standing on the sled (or even w/Steve on the wakeboard) - he still isn't overly interested, but inch by inch he's getting braver - at least he likes a semi-wild tube ride.
Post a Comment