Ty-guy--I turn around and you are FIVE! How did this happen? You came into this world fast and furious and have been such a blessing in my life from the moment you took your first breath.
So as you blow out your birthday candles and make a wish, I have a few wishes for you, my only boy...
That you will find joy, sorrow, trials and pure happiness as you continue your journey through life. That you will always be a gentleman and honor all the women in your life. That you will learn early on that serving, helping and loving others is the true key to being sincerely happy.
That people matter more than things and making good choices avoids so much heartache. That you have a knowledge of the Gospel, know that you are a child of God and will honor your priesthood. That you will make good friends and have enough convictions & confidence in who you are that you won't be swayed easily by others--no matter how tempting.
That you will always remember just how many people are pulling for you and love you immensely. That you will know that you can always come home, no matter how tall or big you get, to a mom that will never tire of your hugs and kisses on the cheek.
As you are wishing for that Webkins with all your five-year-old might, know that your mom & dad wish for that and much, much more...

5 comments:
This is so sweet, happy belated birthday Ty! I'm sad I didn't get to talk to you at the reunion, but I hope you're doing great!
WOW, time flies! My only boy will be 5 in two weeks!! CRAZY! Yes, getting older, but still making memories!
Happy Birthday Ty, sorry to steal your mom on your birthday. I am sure you had more fun with your best buddy anyway!! :)
Love that little Ty-guy. 100%!
What a sweet little guy, and what a great, great Mom you are!
Post a Comment