So, lucky day...
My terrific backdoor neighbor called one day saying that her sister is starting up a photography gig and was looking for some newborns to photograph for her website.
Check. We happen to have one!!
Laurel did a great job and is so nice and easy to work with! Highly recommended! Here's her website if you are interested... http://www.laurelhansenphotography.com/


Try to relax Baby Bree!!:)
15 comments:
She's adorable. She has changed so much in a month! Missing you.
Oh is that the sweetest little face, EVER!!!! Beautiful pictures!!
Those pictures are awesome and it doesn't hurt to have a BEAUTIFUL baby to take pictures of. I hope Casey is feeling better!
She is so beautiful- I can't wait to meet her in person! What a great photographer too.
So pretty!! I just love that first one! She's so beautiful!
she's a heartbreaker that baby bree.. hehe Those are such good pictures! What a good choice in the model too :)
Score! Free pictures! She is so beautiful, just like your other kids. meg
Oh my goodness!!! She is just a model baby! Gorgeous pictures Kates! I love the black and whites . . . and yet it is so fun to see those stunning blue eyes in color! Love that baby Bree!
OH she is SO precious! I love her and can't believe that I havent' met her!
Could she be any more adorable! Congrats on the beautiful pictures!
What darling pictures! She is a doll!
What a doll!
Wow! She is beautiful. She looks like Tyler to me. Cami
Can't wait to see you all again. The pictures are beautiful! Hope you are all doing better than you have been feeling. Take care - we love you and pray for you each day.XO
I think the one on top is my favorite. You should most DEFINITELY frame it... and big. Your little girl is BEAUTIFUL! I love the lips!
Post a Comment