Friday, October 31, 2008

Ty: "Mom, can you do me a favor..."

"Can you put this on your blog?"



Tyler's request as we posed for a quick picture before heading off to preschool on "Crazy Hair Day". Funnily enough, as I dropped him off and saw child after child going in with perfectly coiffed hair, I started to panic thinking we had fixed the funky 'do for the wrong day! Turned out that quite a few of the moms forgot about it...phewsh!

8 comments:

emily mcd said...

Oh Ty guy! You are the best. I love that hairdo 100%!

Emily said...

Haha - that's awesome!!

I'll be seriously impressed if it stayed all day! :)

Alicia said...

He is so cute. I approve him as Brooke's boyfriend.

Lindsay said...

haha I didn't realize that his hair is pretty long until this! I'm sure he loved it times 100! What a stud

Julie said...

I would be the momo that forgot. Ty looks great. Also...of course your the mom that has a Halloween theme for your kid and sews most of the costumes...you put me to shame... I don't know if I can read your blog anymore.

traske.melissa said...

love the hair...your great to go along for the ride!

Melin said...

I seriously hope you let him keep doing that style. Its really working for me.

Kristi said...

Love it, but would have loved it more if it wasn't crazy hair day...