I'll be posting the kiddos costumes for Halloween soon, but couldn't resist posting a photo of my FAVORITE costume so far this year. Truly, the only thing more awesome in this photo than the costume itself is my amazing brother -in-law that dons it.
Behold........ 
Please, please, please tell me you know who he is dressed up as! And yes, that IS his real hair.
B--you're the coolest...
13 comments:
Bob Ross you are my hero
HOORAY FOR BOB ROSS AND HIS HAPPY LITTLE TREES... and the darling baby cow! :) Love them!
That's funny. I actually thought that was you and Casey in your younger years.
That's Funny!! So what are you going to be?? Well, your sister does look like you, but don't they! Anyway, Hope you guys have a wonderful Halloween...always remember our first with Maggie...trick or treatin on the Lawn!oh, the glory days!
loved loved loved the happy clouds, and happy trees!!
Haha, that made my day! I thought that was you on the left too!
Holy Cow, I can't help myself but to leave a comment. (Come on now, we all blog stalk) I LOVE the pictures. Happy little trees. So awesome. I sure do love the Irion clan.
Holy best day of my life! People are mistaking a picture of me with you!?! AND my husband wins best costume 2008? Life doesn't get much sweeter. :) P.S. Remember one of Bob Ross's infamous comments "We don't make mistakes, just happy accidents". I thought about wearing a shirt that said "I'm a happy accident". But I didn't think that was appropriate . . . also I didn't want to hurt mom's feelings. :) hee hee! Sure missed you at the party.
AMEN!
That is the best! Thanks for sharing Katie. You gotta love Bob Ross. B, you're amazing!
Oh my he looks just like the "Happy Trees Man"! Jason wears the t-shirt of him all the time!
Bob Ross of course!!
Oh My Gosh! He is totally the "happy trees, happy sky, happy life" painter guy! I love that dude! I swear that was my favorite show when I was little... (tmi? haha)
Post a Comment