Wednesday, May 21, 2008

She's Here!

14 comments:

jaci said...

Congrats Katie! Oh she is just beautiful! Hope you are doing ok. You look FAB in those pictures! Man I wish I could look that good after I have a baby! Such a darling family!

Jill said...

Congratulations! What a beautiful baby! We're so excited for you and can't believe how fast that all happened, yikes, I guess ours will be here before too long.

Brooke said...

Congratulations!! She's just adorable and you look amazing! Love all of the pictures, what happy news.

Bree and our little Haylie should be little buddies! :)

Allen Family said...

Congrats! Congrats! I can't wait to meet her and here's hoping she's a super sweet, easy baby!

Lindsay said...

Man those are good looking pictures...who took those? Favorite aunt Lindsay? good work Linds. ;) hehe It's not hard to take cute pictures of your adorable family! Welcome to the family Baby Bree. And yes, I can be your favorite aunt too. ;)

mnjacksons said...

She is soooooooooooo cute. And you look amazing Katie! i can't believe you have 4! WoW! We are so grown up now. he he. i love the pictures.

Sibber said...

WOW Katie! You look absolutely Gorgeous! Congrats on the safe arrival of baby Gabrielle! She is going to be darling like the rest of your girls! We are so happy for you! What an awesome family! When you are feeling up to it... give us the gory details! That was a day sooner than you had planned! Way to go! Love you all!

Amy D said...

Yea, you guys! She's adorable! We're so happy for you. Congrats on being a darling family of SIX now!

traske.melissa said...

congrats O family! i am glad to hear the things went so well but i wish you would tell the rest of the world about how you were at a soccer game the night you came home from the hospital. hope we get to see you guys soon!

Emily said...

Congrats! She is a beauty and Katie--it should be illegal to look that good after having a baby:) Congrats to all.

Love,
Matt and Em and crew

swensen squeeze said...

You look good! And glad that she is here healthy and well! Congrats

Cameron Peterson said...

Hey, I'm glad I found out YESTERDAY blogging about this. Neither Ash or Ev said a word. But wow, congrats that is sooooooooooooo fun!!!! We are off to Moab so I'll have to check up on the pics when we get back and come and congradulate you guys!! Let me know if we can borrow Ash when we get home.

Emily said...

Congrats you guys! She's so beautiful!! Looks like she fits right into the family!

And geez, Katie! Could you have looked any more perfect right after delivering a baby?? So not fair. :)

Katie said...

Katie,

It's Katie (Burton) Melo. CONGRATULATIONS!! I am so happy for you and your family. I totally agree that you couldn't look more beautiful after giving birth. Good luck in the upcoming weeks of your "new normal". What a gift. I know you'll sail through it beautifully. So fun to see you.