Imagine enjoying a relaxing hobby, say oh, I don't know.... scrapbooking. Tables set up so you can leave the mess out the entire time without kids "helping out" or having to clean-up after getting all of the above said junk set up after only accomplishing one or two layouts. Let's add in 12 other fun girls, and big comfortable beds whenever you decide to hit the hay all in the beautiful Heber Valley. Sounds great, right? It get's better...
Meet Marcie, your personal chef, concierge and cleaning lady! Waking up to a breakfast that you didn't have to think up, buy groceries for, bake and then clean up. And you get 3 great meals that appear when a little bell rings to let you know that your next meal is waiting for you, along with plenty of snacks, drinks, dessert. You name it, she thought of it. She rocked. Everything was WONDERFUL!A HUGE thanks to my sister, Liz, for inviting me. I love you and especially loved getting to spend time with YOU. I was one pampered girl, got a lot of creative juices flowing and even got some scrapbooking done to boot! Who's in next time?
8 comments:
that is way too cool of a getaway! sooo fun!
That sounds wonderful! I want to know how you hooked up with that! I am glad that you enjoyed yourself!
So much fun! I'm always in for a girls pamper weekend (although I'm not much of a scrapper--just put my pics in a cute album and I'm good).
HONEY!!! Count me in! I would LOVE a get away like that! Too much fun!
Let's do it again! A Nelson girls retreat would be AWESOME!
I'm so glad the bed we shared was huge . . . I was paranoid that I might wake up with my anaconda-like leg smooshing you like when we were little! Ahhhh, memories. I'm just so glad that YOU would come, Katie. That was the highlight for me!
How FUN! All of the above sounds so fun! I love daddy daughter dates, and I love even more that mommy gets some time to herself! YEAH!
Ummmm - I AM!! Sounds like a blast!
WOW!! I wish I only lived closer to you! I am scrapbooking when I can, but have always longed for a great retreat!!
Post a Comment