Friday, February 15, 2008

That's it. We're headed to St. George and there's no stopping us.

As is often the case, when I should finish the packing, I got sucked into the blogging world and decided to change my template again. I'm trying to teach myself how to do more digital stuff, so forgive all the busy-ness and multiple-personalities that my blog has been experiencing. It's sure fun though! Maybe next time I'll actually sit down and write what's actually HAPPENING in our family's life! Ha ha! Happy weekend everyone!

3 comments:

jaci said...

I'm with ya! Can we pack up and go to St. George with you! When is this going to end?
Your template is darling, isn't blogging fun?!
Have a good time on your get-a-way!

Sibber said...

I love your templates! You are such a clever girl! Some day I'll figure it out, but for now... that is me.:) I hope you have getting out of the snow! Hopefully it won't be sooo packed in St. George, and you can enjoy yourself! Have fun! Cute picture, by the way ;)

Rachele said...

Lucky! St. George? I must say I'm a little envious :D. I hope you have (or had) a good time if you're back already!