Dinner, a video and smoothies topped off the night! I made some coupon books for Casey as well as the kids and they got some new Sunday clothes. I was surprised how excited they were about the gifts--maybe because they weren't really expecting it, like Christmas or a Birthday. Ty has come upstairs wanting to redeem a coupon every day we've been home. Today the request is Chuck E Cheese. We'll see if it can work!
A few days ago I asked Casey if there was anything he wanted, and he couldn't think of anything. So, I got him something very unromantic that he had mentioned that he needed a couple of weeks ago--and he still loves me despite the boring gift! He got me something sentimental from when we were dating and some beautiful flowers and a dinner date for later this week. A simple, sweet Valentine's Day with people I love the most. How lucky...
2 comments:
Hi Katie! You are just the sweetest mom. I loved reading about your Valentines Day and the half birthday celebrations you give your kids. I'm glad I found your blog through MA's. I hope you don't mind if I link to it.
ok katie is it hard to digital skrap? i have been thinking more about it lately as i am so far behind and wondering if it would be faster. or how it would compare. let me know what you think. Marissa
Post a Comment