Ash was talking with Ty about how we're having another sister join the family. She was feeling bad for Ty, since he'd be the only boy and asked, "Are you sad you won't have a brother?"Ty, lifting his arms up and shrugging replied matter-of-factly, "Well, Jesus is our brother. So I already have a brother!"
Of Course!
6 comments:
LOVE IT!! I have to share that with my little guy, he is also the only boy in our family!! That is WAY to PRECIOUS!! I love the pictures and hope you guys are going well! We think of you often!
He is THE CUTEST! I just love him! Where do you get all of your cute templates? Do you make them yourself?
How sweet is that?! What a cute kid!
I linked ya on my blog! Hope you're feeling well these days! You're getting close! :)
So, so cute. What a boy. I cried when I found out my youngest brother was a boy (it made 3 bros and me)so I know how he feels being outnumbered 3 to 1:)
That might be the cutest thing I have ever heard.
Seriously! For him to just respond naturally with that is priceless. Good teachings are definitely happening at the Owens abode. And he can adopt my two boys as his bros. Depending on if there'll be a third in our future or not, we may be doing the no girl thing.
Post a Comment