

The next 1/2 birthday that we're REALLY looking forward to is Tink's, because it means the blessed utopia called NURSERY is introduced. Not that we're wishing the next 2 months away, but church is sure feeling like a marathon. Considering I've been doing it for a couple of months alone, and have 4-5 more weeks with a hubby that will continue being on rotations that keep him at the hospital on Sunday, I will happily enjoy Sunday School and Relief Society without a toddler on my lap or quiet time in the halls!
6 comments:
I love it. We also celebrate halves in The Circus. We make a special dessert and call the kids by their middle names all day. They think it's funny.
What a fun idea!! We need to adopt the half birthday tradition around here-it will give us all something to look forward to. Love the half cakes!! (I linked you on my blog if that's ok:)
That is so funny-because whenever anyone at church would ask me how old Lincoln was, I would always say- Oh, just 2 months away from nursery (if he was 16 months old) and so on. It was such a blessed day when he finally was able to go!
that's so fun...I don't know if my brain can handle two special days for each kid. Oddly I can handle two special days for me though.
You are such a cute mom. I barely pull out a party for Anna's real birthday. You are my hero...
Katie, your kids are still the cutest! I just wanted to finally tell you that even though you don't live in my house anymore I still get to read your blog and kinda know what is going on in your lives! Todd told me that if I look at everyone's blogs all the time I should at least tell them that I am, so now you know!
Love ya!
Post a Comment