Sunday, April 26, 2009

Easter

This
+ Ash getting into and really loving dying...

+ Tink....well, she just really loves the color of split-pea soup

and Puce (Say CHEESE!)

+ Bree just hoping to find the candy that is left behind

+ These boys wishing the flash weren't so bright on the camera

+ The girlies just interested in eating all of their loot, and NOW please!

+ This fun cousin crew

+ Easter morning hunt/sugar buzz
= bouncing off the pews by church time

All fun and festivities aside, Easter is always a sacred, special time of year for me. What a wonderful blessing it is to have a renewed reverence for the atonement and Christ's resurrection. Truly, that is what made this a wonderful Easter Season.

6 comments:

M-Ann said...

Tink is totally feelin the sugar high in that last pic.

They are all looking so grown up. Stop it! Stop it! I hate this growing up business. I miss your kids.

Amy D said...

Katie, your kids are absolutely stunning. What a darling bunch!

jkmace said...

Wow, we are getting old and so are they! I can't believe how fast time is flying! I just wish we could halt time for even a little while...

Anonymous said...

Katie- I was blogstalking from Kari's blog and saw these cute pics of your kids. Your oldest is BEAUTIFUL:) And I can't believe how big the baby is. I'm sitting here at work right outside the room you had her in- it seems like last week- where does time go?

swensen squeeze said...

Love the updates! Your kids are so cute and Ashlyn does look older with the makeup!! What fun family events!

emily mcd said...

That last picture of Ali-tink is my new all time favorite! :) What a babe! Oh how I love those kidlets!