Awwww - what a cute little brother! And what a fun mission call! Congrats!
Congrats! That is awesome!
Katie,So good to hear from you through these blogs! Matt's brother Jon also went to Frankfurt then returned the following summer for an internship--he loved it! Wish him well for us and call me already! Mindi
Hey KatieThanks for the invite, however I'll be walking the Wyoming plains as a pioneer Ma. Your plan sounds A LOT better, but since I've already committed....Amy
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Awwww - what a cute little brother! And what a fun mission call! Congrats!
Congrats! That is awesome!
Katie,
So good to hear from you through these blogs! Matt's brother Jon also went to Frankfurt then returned the following summer for an internship--he loved it! Wish him well for us and call me already!
Mindi
Hey Katie
Thanks for the invite, however I'll be walking the Wyoming plains as a pioneer Ma. Your plan sounds A LOT better, but since I've already committed....
Amy
Post a Comment